Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Geneva Auto Show - As Press!

What I'm up to this week - being "press" and taking a ton of pictures at The 2009 Geneva Auto Show! What a great job I landed - two days - get to see the show I was going to anyway - and free juice/coffee stands for the press. Here's a teaser of some pictures I took anyway. More about it later! I'm exhuasted from climbing all over seats today.  


The Auto Show Guide


My Press Badge


Funny Concept Car


Renault "Green" Concept Car


Overview of Hall 5.  There are 7 halls! 

1 comments:

Amanda March 4, 2009 at 3:15 AM  

How fun! I am jealous - how did you get that gig?

About This Blog

Tina & Rob have relocated their lives to Geneva, Switzerland. This blog is a story of their adventure during the year and all the details inbetween.

Translate This Blog

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian
Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by
+ Grab this widget

Finding Simplicity

Three rules of work: Out of clutter find simplicity; 
From discord find harmony; 
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
Albert Einstein

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP