Thursday, April 9, 2009

Jesus Zombie Weekend & Blog 1st Anniversary!

Can you believe this blog has been around for one year? I didn't really start using the blog till November 08 when we moved, but my first post was back on March 23, 2008 (right around Easter Weekend). One year ago, I set out to record my thoughts and adventures of preparing and moving to Geneva. I think this blog has served it's purpose well so far. So thanks to those who read and comment. Thanks for the emails and hugs to everyone.

In other news, Happy Jesus Zombie Weekend! In celebration, I am eating plenty of garlic focaccia this weekend. Or, if you are religious - Happy Easter. (You can catch more flies with honey)

Rob and I are heading out to the Cinque Terre, Italy this weekend and I will have plenty of pictures to share when we get back on Monday!

1 comments:

The Bowers! April 9, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

I hope you have fun! Eat some delicious food for me and be sure to drink a few glasses of wine for me, too. =) We're all going out to dinner for Brian's birthday tonight...I wish you two were going to be there!

About This Blog

Tina & Rob have relocated their lives to Geneva, Switzerland. This blog is a story of their adventure during the year and all the details inbetween.

Translate This Blog

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian
Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by
+ Grab this widget

Finding Simplicity

Three rules of work: Out of clutter find simplicity; 
From discord find harmony; 
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
Albert Einstein

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP