Sunday, October 26, 2008

Going Away Party

Friday night was lots of fun and a little bit of sadness. Erin organized a going away party at the Dubliner and quite a few people showed up. Saying goodbye before your actual last day of work is a little odd but I am the crazy one who chose a Monday as my last day. I did it kind of intentionally. I think I would have been insanely sad on Friday to have to clean out my desk and then go the party. Instead, I focused on Friday cleaning up my emails, computer, files, and just mentaling preparing.  Eric and I went shopping right before the party because he had a stain on his shirt and I needed pants. Rob & I's laundry hadn't yet been picked up. 

It was a nice evening and didn't get too cold so we sat on the patio and eventually the heaters got turned on. Lots of guiness, heff, and car bombs were enjoyed. The Dubliner really has a laid back atmosphere. I had to say goodbye to Mr Crocker and is was really sad. On the plus side, I probably will see him when I am in TO right before flying out. He also gave Rob and I a framed picture of himself in Instanbul. (It was a really good angle of his crotch - haha) 

Below is a little slideshow of some of the decent pictures that came out.



0 comments:

About This Blog

Tina & Rob have relocated their lives to Geneva, Switzerland. This blog is a story of their adventure during the year and all the details inbetween.

Translate This Blog

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian
Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by
+ Grab this widget

Finding Simplicity

Three rules of work: Out of clutter find simplicity; 
From discord find harmony; 
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
Albert Einstein

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP