Saturday, May 24, 2008

I passed!


I passed!!!! You can officially call me a LEED Accredited Professional! WooHoo!

I was so nervous all last night and this morning. I was especially nervous to press that button on the screen that said "Done", since I knew the results would be instantaneous. As the questions seemed to get harder and harder in the middle of the test my confidence that I had it nailed got smaller and smaller. 

The woman next to me seemed to be clicking her mouse really loudly and fast as if she was skipping a bunch of questions. She also coughed a ton and it was hard to ignore.  I took the test at one of those testing centers where not everyone is taking the same test and there are multiple exams going on at once. The girl next to me in the waiting room was taking the CPA exam and a few students in the waiting room were studying for the GRE. I think I might have been the only person to be taking the LEED exam.

I am looking forward to work on Tuesday and telling everyone I passed. Most of my immediate coworkers already know. Brian, Shawn, and Toni asked me to text them right away. They all texted back within a matter of minutes with congratulations.

Off to more adventures. I am glad I have this behind me!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Tina & Rob have relocated their lives to Geneva, Switzerland. This blog is a story of their adventure during the year and all the details inbetween.

Translate This Blog

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian
Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by
+ Grab this widget

Finding Simplicity

Three rules of work: Out of clutter find simplicity; 
From discord find harmony; 
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
Albert Einstein

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP