Friday, July 3, 2009

Sunflower Fields & Jessica & Jace Visit!

I better catch up with my blogging! Jessica posted her story about visiting Geneva this past weekend and I just have a couple pics to share! Jessica & Jace were fun to hang out with, show around, and super flexible about not finding escargot!

Before they got to the train station, Rob and I spent time out by the sunflower fields that are blooming by CERN. They weren't completely open yet, but was still so amazingly beautiful.

Here's some pics from the weekend!

Sunflowers & The Globe at CERN


BBzzzzz


Jet D'Eau


Jessica does not know I took this picture of her taking a picture of the ducks :)


J & J !

2 comments:

Jessica July 3, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

Ah! Well I guess I do now! That is a good photo though. That is probably what I look like in every European city - so if you see someone like that, that is me.. just say hi. I will then probably proceed to take your photo. :)

Thanks again, Tina! :)You guys were excellent hosts! Will have to do it again sometime. If you are in Zurich we have a spare room with your names on it.

The Bowers! July 5, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

Those sun flowers are amazing!

About This Blog

Tina & Rob have relocated their lives to Geneva, Switzerland. This blog is a story of their adventure during the year and all the details inbetween.

Translate This Blog

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian
Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by
+ Grab this widget

Finding Simplicity

Three rules of work: Out of clutter find simplicity; 
From discord find harmony; 
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
Albert Einstein

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP