Tuesday, April 1, 2008

When There Is Too Much To Do

I often feel that when there is too much to do, productivity goes down. I am constantly feeling bombarded with issues, questions, concerns, and general chit chat all day long. I think most everyone on my team at work feels this way. When there is too much on the plate, I spend all my time making sure nothing spills off the table instead of eating the food.

Why does this happen? Where did we go wrong? Did we go wrong? How could this have been prevented? I think only after the fact we might have a solution to the problems.

Today I just need to jog and get this stress lifted. Jogging will help release the tension in my shoulders and maybe I can be happy this evening.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Tina & Rob have relocated their lives to Geneva, Switzerland. This blog is a story of their adventure during the year and all the details inbetween.

Translate This Blog

Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian
Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by
+ Grab this widget

Finding Simplicity

Three rules of work: Out of clutter find simplicity; 
From discord find harmony; 
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
Albert Einstein

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP